- All the contents of the blog Nursing Staff Development: Behind the Firewall EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS, are the personal views and opinions of the author, Teresa Heithaus, and the author alone. The contents do not represent the views and opinions of her employers, supervisors, nor do they represent the view of any organizations, businesses or institutions that she is a part of.
- The opinions and recommendations expressed on this site are not intended to provide medical advice. The reader should consider whether the information is suitable for his/her individual circumstances and should consider seeking advice from his/her own medical and/or educational consultant.
- Teresa Heithaus is not being paid or compensated to write content about any product or service that is reviewed or discussed on this blog. Furthermore, she is not being paid to manage or operate this blog. This site is written on her own personal time.
- Copyright policy: All content is property of the author and is copyright Teresa Heithaus unless otherwise noted. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. You are not authorized to use this content for personal profit. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, modification, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any material is prohibite
- Privacy: When a comment is posted, the Author is automatically notified and receives IP, Identification and e-mail information pertaining to the Commenter. This information is not stored by the Author for other purposes than to moderate comments. This information is not being sold or used for other purposes. If you have concerns with the way this information is used, please contact the Author directly to arrange for complete removal of this information.
- Comment policy. The Author is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s). The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of a comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. The Author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (“SPAM“) will be deleted.
Portions of this disclaimer were framed and modified by using the template on the site written by Giovanna Di Sauro.